Gain the right skills and knowledge to deliver effective personal budgeting support.
This course covers all the technical areas relating to PBS. And also recognises that getting clients to talk openly about their financial difficulties is a major barrier to success. The course looks at some of the key communication skills required to establish an open and two-way dialogue to help you get to the root cause of the problem and deliver a successful outcome. Through engaging and relevant learning topics, you will become confident with many areas including:
- Describing the principles of Universal Credit
- Recognising the impact of Universal Credit
- Stating the requirements of personal budgeting support
- Building a rapport with customers
- Following effective questioning techniques
- Recognising signpost options for additional needs